We have great news! CANEA Partner Group ApS has become a member of Medicon Valley Alliance (MVA) in Copenhagen.
The MVA is a non-profit member-based cluster organization for Medicon Valley whose mission is to represent, strengthen and position Medicon Valley as the most competitive and vibrant life science cluster in the EU.
Some key facts about Medicon Valley:
- Spans over 21,000 km2
- 3,5 million habitants
- Approximately 40.000 employees in the private life science sector
- 12 universities, 5 of which supply life science-related educations – all part of the Öresund University
- 32 hospitals, of which 11 are university hospitals
Companies with R&D and production in Medicon Valley:
- Approximately 80 biotech companies
- 20 pharma companies
- 100 Medtech companies
- 7 science parks with a significant focus on life science
- 6 incubators, of which 3 have a significant focus on life science
- Approximately 80 contract research organizations and contract manufacturing organizations
There are also a large number of international companies with affiliates in Medicon Valley.