Project Manager Certification - Project Management Professional (PMP)®
This is an intensive project manager training course that gives you the latest methodology from PMI for leading and managing projects effectively
It provides you with in-depth understanding of how a project should be managed, while you also prepare for "Project Management Professional" PMP®, the world’s most widely recognised project manager certification. Certification symbolises high-level knowledge and strong skills within project management and is well-respected among all organisations that work in project form.
This training is perfect for anyone who wants to become PMP certified and extend their knowledge of project management! The course fully met my expectations and was just what I wanted. The trainer was very good, responsive and informed. The participants had different types of prior knowledge and experiences, which was very rewarding and instructive when we worked on the case studies during the course. I can really recommend this course!
Mats Johansson, Project Manager, Ascom Sweden AB
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at experienced project managers and managers in project-oriented organisations who want to acquaint themselves with PMI®’s approach to project management and/or intend to obtain PMP® certification. Managers with project responsibilities can also benefit from a better understanding of how their functional responsibilities fit into the project as a whole.
What prior knowledge is required?
Before the course, you should familiarise yourself with the PMBOK® Guide. This will therefore be sent to you along with your homework, which should be completed before the course.
Purpose and goal
The purpose of this training is to provide you with knowledge of approaches and key project management concepts in accordance with the PMBOK®-Guide Guide and the usefulness of applying its content to projects of various types and sizes. The course will also help you prepare for the PMP® examination, which is taken at a later date, and clearly conveys the effort required for certification.
The training materials consist of a course folder containing the various course elements, together with the current version of the PMBOK® Guide and the “PMP Exam Prep Rita’s Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam”.
Please note that the training materials are in English even though the training course is held in Swedish. The reason for this is that the PMP® examination is held in English.
Once you have completed the course, you can apply to be PMP® certified. PMI® has certain requirements for prior knowledge in order to sit the exam. Read more here!
We are approved by PMI as a Registered Education Provider (REP) and thus fulfil the high standards set for training materials and trainers. The course entitles participants to the following PDU-points:
- 37,5 for PMP/PgMP
- 3 for PMI-SP, Project Scheduling
- 3 for PMI-RMP, Project Risk Management
Read more about our trainings within Project Management.
PMP, PMBOK and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Facts about Project Manager Certification - Project Management Professional (PMP)®
Day 1 09:00 - 18:00
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Information about PMI/the PMP credential
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Project Management Framework
- cont. Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
Day 2 08:00 - 17:00
- cont. Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Integration Management
- cont. Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- cont. Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
Day 3 08:00 - 17:00
- cont. Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- cont. Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- cont. Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
Day 4 08:00 - 17:00
- cont. Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- cont. Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- cont. Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
Day 5 08:00 - 17:00
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Study Hints and information about the PMP® Exam
- Process Game
- Test Exam